A huge thank you to Deanna @A Novel Glimpse for tagging me for The Characters Book Tag. This tag was originally a booktube tag created by Jeremysepicreads and MariaMuses. You can find the original tag videos here and here.
- Pick 10 books off of your bookshelf.
- You must own the books.
- You must have read the books.
- No e-book versions.
- You can only use each book once to answer one question.
Here are the 10 books I randomly chose off the bookcase.
1. Who is the best kick-ass character?
Rose Hathaway from VAMPIRE ACADEMY. She is really a great kick-ass character who fights really well and also one of my favorite female protagonist.
2. Which character do you most dislike?
Tariq from THE WRATH & THE DAWN. He is a total jerk and I absolutely hated this guy.
3. If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
Daemon from OBSIDIAN. He is one of my top favorite book boyfriends and to date him is definitely a dream come true.
4. If you could change a character in any way what would it be?
Alina from the GRISHA TRILOGY. Well, If I could change her in any way I would make her choose the other guy and because of the spoiler I’m not going to reveal his name.
5. What character to you made all of the wrong choices that didn’t add anything to the book?
It was really a tough question. I would go with Bianca Piper from THE DUFF because she did made some stupid decisions in it that didn’t add anything to the plot.
6. Out of the five books (you have left?) which character was the best villain whom you love to hate?
The Evil Queen from ACOTAR. She is very cunning and ruthless that I would love to hate her very much.
7. Favorite sidekick character with the most heart?
Kenji from the SHATTER ME series. I totally love this guy! He is very friendly person with a great sense of humor.
8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
Elenor and Park from ELEANOR AND PARK. They are so cute and adorable together.
9. What character did you think was the strongest?
Kaz from SIX OF CROWS. He is a tough guy who always stood strong even if the odds are against him and he is also quite clever in making back-up plans.
10. Best protagonist?
Penryn from ANGELFALL. She is strong, brave and very loyal person that you can’t help liking her.
I had fun doing this tag and now it’s time to spread the fun. 🙂
Carmen @In Middle Of Fantasy And Reality
Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions
Dee @Bookish Khaleesi
Marie @Drizzle And Hurricane Books
Meg @Magic Of Books
Parneet @The Enchanted Book
T.K. Lawrence @Read It Or Not Reviews
Victoria @The Petite Book Blogger
Please disregard it if you’ve already done this tag or not interested.
Have a great day! 😀