Hi there! I’ve been tagged by a lovely blogger summer @xingsings to do the The Reader Problems Tag.Thank you so much summer for tagging me! 😀
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
OMG! 20,000 books in my TBR shelf that’s really a nightmare.Even if have 100 or 20,000 in my TBR Shelf I would always pick the books which are in my top priority or whichever intrigues me the best at that time.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I’ve never left a book unfinished.If I’m not loving the way the plot is going I’ll just skip those annoying pages, read the end part and be done with it but I would never DNF a book.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I’ll always catch up with my goodreads challenge at the end by trying my best to read two books in a day.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
For me all that the matters is what’s inside of the book but not the outside cover. I’ve read some amazing series with covers that do not match with the story but they never bothered me at all.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
I’m surrounded by people who actually doesn’t read much so I think that pretty much answers the question.My blog and goodreads is the only medium for me to share my thoughts.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I don’t read in public because I absolutely need complete silence to read a book.In case if that situation really occurs to me— then I’ll just wear my sunglasses to hide my teary eyes they always helps you know.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads?
If I really forgotten a lot from the prior novel I’ll just fast-forward read the prequel before reading the sequel which nearly takes me less than a hour.This way, I can remember all the parts I’ve forgotten and I always use this Technic whenever I get lost.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I’ve already said before that my friends aren’t much readers so it was least possible to happen.If anyone wanted to borrow my books I’ll just flat out say “I Can’t” or “NO” because I don’t feel comfortable with my books in others hands.
9. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Hmm..Reading slump, that never happened to me before.I think fantasy is the best genre to get over a reading slump because it always brings something new to you and you’ll never get enough of them.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I’ll always pick the books that have the highest possibility of getting sold out quickly and also the books that I’m highly anticipating.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Not long.If I really wanted to read a book, then I’ll just start reading it the next day after I’ve bought it I mean why wait. 😀
I’ll tag everyone who want’s to do this tag. 🙂