Hi there! I’ve been nominated for the Real neat Blog Award.I would like to thank the lovely blogger Tiffani @The Book Venom for nominating me for this award and guys please don’t forget check out her amazing book blog. 🙂
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
1. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I’ve come across so many beautiful names while reading books but the names I’ve loved the most is Celaena from the throne of glass series and Hazel Lancaster from the Fault In Our Stars.So, it would be either Celaena or Hazel.
2. What quality do you value most in your friends?
What I value most in my friends is
- Great sense of Humor
3. What is your most unusual nighttime or morning ritual?
Uhh.. I don’t have any unusual nightime ritual except for choosing a good book to read before going to bed.
4. How far would you do to save your books if one day books are ordered to be destroyed?
I’ll go to any length in saving them or maybe hiding them but I hope that day wouldn’t come cause I can’t Imagine how I could survive without them.
5. Share the most important thing you have learned in life so far!
Be true to yourself in the best way. Love everything, but don’t get your happiness attached to any of it.
6. Would you clone yourself if you could?
It’s a tough question. Having a clone of yourself have some uses and disadvantages too but if I really have a ability to clone myself then I’ll do it but only if the situation requires it or maybe when I need someone to rant about books and other things. 😀
7. How do you think books will look in a 100 years?
Well, that’s a strange question hmm…100 years obviously they’ll be worn out and I think they might look something like this
My 7 Questions:
1. Tell me about someone you really admire?
2.What did you want to be when you grew up?
3.If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
4.What type of music you like most and Name any three of your favorite new tracks?
5.Book that made you cry and a book that made you laugh out loud?
6.What did you do for your last birthday?
7.What Inspires You?
Please Feel Free To Comment Below. ❤
See You In The Next Post and Have a Great Day! 🙂