Hi guys! I’ve been tagged by Josephine @Josies Book Corner to do the Extraordinary means tag.Thank you Josie! and guys don’t forget to check out her amazing blog.This tag is inspired by Extraordinary Means and it’s created by Robyn Schneider. She has also written The Beginning of Everything and on May 26th she published another book.Actually I didn’t read the book yet but It looked like a fun tag so I thought why not.So, let’s begin
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
OMG! I can’t live without an internet so it’s really a hard decision for me, but I would give it up only for a month, if I get to have a signed first edition of Bram Stoker’s “Dracula” or may be Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plain ride.
This question is so cruel I mean c’mon give up pizza for a year is there anyone out there who can survive without pizza for a year. But if I’ve got a chance *sorry pizza* 🙂 then I would like to sit next to my favorite author Jennifer L. Armentrout in a long plane ride and then ask about all her books, know more about my favorite characters in her books, upcoming new series etc., and also may be take a selfie with her LOL! 🙂
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Honestly, I hate commercials but I can endure them If maybe one of these two series are made into a movie:
Under the never sky series by Veronica Rossi (Or) Lunar Chronicles from marissa Meyer
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
WTH “Never read a new book again”*sigh* Alright, I’ll do it! Only if in exchange I would get a chance to live inside the world of The Iron Fey Series written by Julie Kagawa. 🙂
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
I would gladly do it If I could be best friends with Sarah J.Mass.She is such an amazing young author who writes intriguing plots that’ll make the readers totally addicted to her books.So, yes I would definitely like to have her as my best friend.
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I don’t own much anyway*wink* So I would do it if only I could have him *swoon*
*cough* *Cough*as my date.
If you are not familiar with this series then let me tell you his name is daemon, he is character from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
So, that’s it guys I really enjoyed doing this tag so now I tag my new followers of my blog.
I’m tagging everyone who is reading this only if you are interested there’s no pressure but please don’t forget to link back to me I would like to read all your answers. 🙂
Have a nice day guys!